The CSNS construction site is located at Dongguan, Guangdong province. It is about 85 km from Guangzhou and about 125 km from Hong Kong. CSNS will be the first large scientific facility in south China where the economy grows very rapidly. It is expected the CSNS construction and operation will have positive effects in promoting scientific and technological developments in the area.
The main CSNS sample environment feature:
- Low temperature: cyostats, cryofurnaces
- High magnetic field: superconducting magnet
- High temperature: niobium furnace
- High pressure: portable cell, PE cell, gas handling systems
- Sample Changer: water bath changer for SANS, auto changer for GPPD