NCNR Facility, November 13th – 17th, 2017
The International Society for Sample Environment (ISSE) is pleased to announce the second biennial training course for hands-on and classroom instruction. Sessions will include topics on soft matter sample environments and associated scattering instruments.
The training school will be hosted at the NIST Center for Neutron Research, in Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
— Program — Practicals — Sponsors —
- Registration Opens June 26th, 2017
- Registration Closes November 6th, 2017
There are several airports near Gaithersburg. Please follow the links for information about reserving airport shuttles, taxis, rental cars, or how to reach Gaithersburg from the airport via the Metrorail Red Line.
- Baltimore/Washington International (BWI)
- Reagan Washington National (DCA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Student Registration — Register
- The registration fee of 240 USD will include all training sessions, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- The registration fee of 30 USD includes only training sessions. Required for U.S. Federal Employees only.
Accommodation — Book
Accommodations will be at SpringHill Suites Gaithersburg. The per night rate is 130 USD (plus applicable taxes) and will include hot breakfast and daily transportation to NIST campus. To make your room reservation, book on-line or call +1-301-987-0900 and reference the NIST SE Training School.
Why not to get involved? We have sponsorship opportunities for our industrial partner. Please get in touch with our executive team.